Need answer: 0 count

Anarchist86ed

don't know for sure but when you get in the geck and edit the poster .. could there be a place where you can fill in count.? :confused:

gonna check it out myself too because i want to do that to in my wip esp

EDiT.. you have to place them in the geck.. click on the poster.. then there has to be a line 3d data ownership extra..

click extra and there you can put in a count. if im right..just checked with a poster of museum of history. that has the extra where you can put in the count. but there are others who do'nt have it and still have the count. so maybe it's that. :confused:

don't know for sure but when you get in the geck and edit the poster .. could there be a place where you can fill in count.? :confused:

gonna check it out myself too because i want to do that to in my wip esp

EDiT.. you have to place them in the geck.. click on the poster.. then there has to be a line 3d data ownership extra..

click extra and there you can put in a count. if im right..just checked with a poster of museum of history. that has the extra where you can put in the count. but there are others who do'nt have it and still have the count. so maybe it's that. :confused:

Yeah i know about the extras tab, but my poster doesn't have an extras tab.

I have posters listed under architecture and clutter; so does vanilla FO3. The count doesn't go up when you create a new poster, but it should go up when you place one in a cell. You don't need to edit the count, just stick it up on a wall.