jonas brothers

reaper13

i can't stand those guys. anyone feel the same?

No. I don't know them personaly so I hold nothing against them. Also do you think that if you can't stand them makes any difference? They are still living happy and so on.... so there's no point, but your feelings are your own so you can do what ever you want with them. :)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

No. I don't know them personaly so I hold nothing against them. Also do you think that if you can't stand them makes any difference? They are still living happy and so on.... so there's no point, but your feelings are your own so you can do what ever you want with them. :)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

This post confuses me.

Do you need to have any particular point to disliking something?

Anyway, I've yet to meet anyone over the age of 10 that likes them, so you can easily avoid listening to them.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

This post confuses me.

Do you need to have any particular point to disliking something?

Exactly...you must have a particular point to dislike something, what reason would you have to feel that way then? You would just ignore that thing or person. :)

Wait wha?.. brothers? when did this happen?.... so they're guys!? ...that explains why my friends always look at me funny when i mention how how hot that one jonas sister really is...

come on hollywood!! if your going to make boybands...make BOY bands... (dammit..first hanson and now this..)