Mothership Zeta - Followers nofire/wait

MrGrymReaper

I have an idea for a modification of the DLC known as Mothership Zeta, in particular for the abduction sequence towards the beginning of the DLC.

I was wondering whether the community could may be make it so that the followers (official & community) get abducted as well.

Obviously they may go through something similar to you and may require saving as well this could add an additional edge to the DLC.

If anyone is willing to do this I would also be a tester and/or user of this modification.

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

MrGrymReaper

I think of this as a good idea but only in one instance.

Your followers are following you to the radio broadcast. You get to the edge of the crater where the alien ship is. You jump in and the transport beam locks onto you. You are being pulled up, but look! Your faithful companion Dogmeat is coming with you! on the ship after you have escaped, you find Dogmeat in a room and release him. With the Dogmeat Packmule Mod, you can take an entire inventory of weapons with you from the aliens for your personal usage in the wasteland.

Another possibility is combining the skin texture for the unique dog character called K-9 from the Phalanx Mod and placing it on Dogmeat. The explanation? Dogmeat has been altered by the aliens! He could have a few stronger stats, even be able to fire weapons off of him.

Did I do gewd? ._.

Your followers are following you to the radio broadcast. You get to the edge of the crater where the alien ship is. You jump in and the transport beam locks onto you. You are being pulled up, but look! Your faithful companion Dogmeat is coming with you! on the ship after you have escaped, you find Dogmeat in a room and release him. With the Dogmeat Packmule Mod, you can take an entire inventory of weapons with you from the aliens for your personal usage in the wasteland.

Another possibility is combining the skin texture for the unique dog character called K-9 from the Phalanx Mod and placing it on Dogmeat. The explanation? Dogmeat has been altered by the aliens! He could have a few stronger stats, even be able to fire weapons off of him.

Did I do gewd? ._.

I don't mind dogmeat, but was more thinking along the lines of human companions (e.g. Jessi, Kelsey, S P Cross, Clover, Sasha Ashe etc). Shouldn't they being so advanced have sensors with a much larger range and be able to detect others with you, outside of the crater.

Did I do gewd? ._.

I don't mind dogmeat, but was more thinking along the lines of human companions (e.g. Jessi, Kelsey, S P Cross, Clover, Sasha Ashe etc). Shouldn't they being so advanced have sensors with a much larger range and be able to detect others with you, outside of the crater.

* Bump *