Burrito

GenDonuts

Hope you like it :thumbsup:

Burrito

By Donuts

“So are you gonna get the new Halo game today Steve?” Jonathan asked me as we walked down the lunch line.

“No I’m gonna get it on Friday so I have all weekend to play it.” I said as I looked at today’s food options. As Jonathan continued to tell me how good the game was gonna be I contemplated whether I should get the grilled cheese and play it safe, or go with the mystery burrito. The reason I call it the mystery burrito is because its wrapped in a plastic wrapper and you can’t tell what it looks like. Of course since I had had grilled cheese every day of the week so far I chose the burrito. This of course could be the best decision of the day or the worst. The reason for that being that the schools burrito’s could be the greatest thing conceived by God himself, or it could be so disgusting that if you dropped it out of an airplane it would be Hiroshima all over again.

“That’ll be two dollars.” The lunch lady said. I forced my hand into my pocket and yanked out two dollars, and slapped it onto the counter. “Thank you.” I turned around and walked over to my table. Jonathan wasn’t too far behind. So I pulled out the seat, and sat down. Jonathan sat down right after me.

“So what’d you get to eat?” Jonathan asked.

“A burrito.” I said

“I got the grilled cheese, witch to be honest looks like crap.” As he said that I opened the package that the burrito was in. It smelled pretty delicious. As a matter of fact it smelled so good that my nostrils sucked in the smell like a black hole. “Wow your lucky that actually smells good.” Of course as I said that out slid the most disgusting, appalling, horrifying, most dreadful thing ever created. “I stand corrected” Jonathan said as he laughed. I wanted to say something about it, but it was so gruesome that I couldn’t. I mean not even Satan himself could have created a more appalling burrito. “So are you gonna eat it or what?” I just glared at him.

“Of course I am.” I said as I held back my want to gag. I slowly reached down to grab my fork.

“Holy crap man!” Jonathan said as I picked up my fork.

“What?” I asked quickly.

“I think it just moved.”

“Okay I get it you can stop already.” I said annoyed.

“I’m serious man, you better not eat that, or you won’t be able to go right for at least a week. Trust me I would know.”

“What ever man.” I said as I plunged my fork into it. As I said that and as I stuck my fork into it the burrito slowly ripped a part and mad a fart noise. Also the inside of it was all green, brown, and yellow. I wish I knew what the green stuff was. “Okay I don’t think I want to eat this.”

“I don’t blame you.” Jonathan said as he shook his head side to side.

“Can I have your fries?” I asked.

“Normally I would say no, but I think you deserve it.” After he said that he handed me his fries.

“Thanks man.”