[ZETA] When do you get the Cryo Grenades?

Afroherbalist

Remember when that guy in mothership zeta tells you he's going to create some new items for us? (the guy who makes the adapted biogel)

He says he was thinking about making us some Cryo-Grenades or something. Well, Ive clocked the whole quest a while ago, and all I got was the weapons you can just pick up from enemies, and some adapted biogel.

Plus, whats with the samurai geezer? Cant you get him to give you his Katana? Or find out anything useful from keeping every1 alive at the final battle?

Am I missing something from the ending of this DLC, or is it just a really abrupt, "end of the line" style ending with loads of unanswered questions?

I really wanted that samurai gear man LOL.

Remember when that guy in mothership zeta tells you he's going to create some new items for us? (the guy who makes the adapted biogel)

He says he was thinking about making us some Cryo-Grenades or something. Well, Ive clocked the whole quest a while ago, and all I got was the weapons you can just pick up from enemies, and some adapted biogel.

Plus, whats with the samurai geezer? Cant you get him to give you his Katana? Or find out anything useful from keeping every1 alive at the final battle?

Am I missing something from the ending of this DLC, or is it just a really abrupt, "end of the line" style ending with loads of unanswered questions?

If you're at the end of the quest, you might as well just kill the samurai and take his gear. I don't remember him being set as essential. This article on the Fallout wiki says that you can't make any more Cryo Grenades after you've finished "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough..." And yeah, Zeta ends way to quickly with virtually no more exploration purposes. It was a bad move on Bethesda's part to close off the other wings of the ship after you complete the last quest.

If you're at the end of the quest, you might as well just kill the samurai and take his gear. I don't remember him being set as essential. This article on the Fallout wiki says that you can't make any more Cryo Grenades after you've finished "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough..." And yeah, Zeta ends way to quickly with virtually no more exploration purposes. It was a bad move on Bethesda's part to close off the other wings of the ship after you complete the last quest.

Thanks for the heads up man. Well, I better go and kill that Samurai for his gear, he dont need it now!

I never had the chance to even see the Cryo-Grenades though, where do they come into the storyline? All that I know about them, is that our guy wanted to make some, but that was it. They sound like fun.

peace

Elliott had the option to make Cryo Grenades and Cryo Mines for you if you took him with you to the Cryo Labs.