level up problem

kiloko666

Are you running FOOK2 beta? Because that happened to me aswell. Basically, what I did, was delete all my saves, turn off auto saving and start again. BUT I didnt activate ANY FOOK 2 esps or ESMs, but I did use CALIBR. What haooened was, all the weapons and stuff from FOOK 2 were still there, but now it doesnt freeze when I level up.

It's probably the most common bug that FOOK2 has, but it's not limited to FOOK. There are fifty different "fixes" out there for the problem, but it seems to be caused by something different for everyone. Mine works fine if I save before level up, then deactivate FOOK2 - Main.esp, level up, then reactivate the esp (although FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp is a common culprit as well).

Hellos there!, well the other day I was playing Fallout

very normal until i leveled up, When i want to choose my perk

the screen Freezes ;_; anyone can help me with this?

Cya! :thanks:

Had this problem too but there is a little mod that solve the problem.

It's called Dree Repairs. I don't remember where I found it, probably by a forum or something, here the link from my personal site, just grab it :) http://www.webalice.it/exgemini/stuff/Dree_Repairs-4475.zip

Just put this mod in the list and you won't have any more to bother on levelup problems ever.

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

It's called Dree Repairs. I don't remember where I found it, probably by a forum or something, here the link from my personal site, just grab it :) http://www.webalice.it/exgemini/stuff/Dree_Repairs-4475.zip

Just put this mod in the list and you won't have any more to bother on levelup problems ever.

Tried that myself, and it didn't work. As I said, everyone seems to have a different cause - one guy swears black and blue it's deleting a script attached to a Rivet City guard that fixed the problem for him, and another said it was a random rock in a wasteland cell. The FOOKers have more or less decided it's caused by save game corruption - so back up your saves often, and DON'T use quicksave or autosave! Because they are evil... :devil:

Tried that myself, and it didn't work. As I said, everyone seems to have a different cause - one guy swears black and blue it's deleting a script attached to a Rivet City guard that fixed the problem for him, and another said it was a random rock in a wasteland cell. The FOOKers have more or less decided it's caused by save game corruption - so back up your saves often, and DON'T use quicksave or autosave! Because they are evil... :devil:

Hes right, dont quicksave AND turn off auto saving. There are LOADS of reasons people are giving for why it happens. The FOOK 2 reason worked for me, but might not for you or anyone else.