Daring Dashwood and Argyle Followers

TheWatchman

I'm wondering if anybody considered this, cuz of all the non-military/combat faction NPCs these guys have the most potential of being members of the Lone Wanderer club.

To remedy the issue of Argyle being dead, I remember a ghoul back in Fallout 2 who was buried in Golgotha cemetery for months and when the character digs him out he was still alive. Turns out the people who buried him thought he was dead when he was only sleeping.

I'm thinking if you have high enough medicine/perception, you'll notice he's alive, though barely and in a coma.

Getting Argyle to Herbert can be also a good requirement to hiring them both.

I'm not familiar with the GECK yet, but as far as i'm aware there's a console command called 'Resurrect' which can bring dead NPC's to life. If the GECK is like the Oblivion CS; you can use this function in a script, therefore resurrect Argyle. Yeah, these would be cool followers, and definitely would fit into the theme of Fallout.

I'm not familiar with the GECK yet, but as far as i'm aware there's a console command called 'Resurrect' which can bring dead NPC's to life. If the GECK is like the Oblivion CS; you can use this function in a script, therefore resurrect Argyle. Yeah, these would be cool followers, and definitely would fit into the theme of Fallout.

Yeah definitely, more often than not the companion mods are girls who quite fit in. Not that I have anything against that, I use the Jessi, Lucy West and Amata mod. I just like to see more variety.