HDR + Anti-Aliasing

Lucidx

Is there such a mod out there or is it possible to create a HDR lighting and Anti-Aliasing mod for the game? HDR looks so cool but the texture is so jagged due to there being no anti-aliasing available while on HDR.

Such a thing out there?

Also, Kinda unrelated but has anyone added Morrowind style Dark Brotherhood armor (as a replacer)?

You can put on HDR in oblivion and set the AA outside of it by using the control program of your graphics card. Keep in mind that you'd have to turn it off/down again for other games at those settings will apply for every game you play instead for solely oblivion. They kept it out in oblivion as it was to unstable/unpredictable to work with at that moment.

(Nvidia uses a Control Panel and Ati the Catalyst Control Center, other cards use their own programs again.)

pronam: thanks very much

azir: I mean standard Vanilla Morrowind like DB Armor, Bethesda. But I don't want just the standard texture and model from morrowind because that would look like crud, I mean a high res textured DB armor that looks like Vanilla morrowind DB.