Been In One Of These Events/Situation ?

AncientSpaceAeon

Been In One Of These Events/Situation ? (all are multiple choice)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Been In One Of These Situation ? (all are multiple choice)

• Seen a Ghost
    • Having a (REAL) Miracle
    • Very Close to Death
    • Seen a Strange or Impossible Thing
    • Really Embarass Yourself
    • Almost Made Someone Having a Really Bad Thing. (example, accidentally made someone loses his car)
    • Already Made Someone Having a Really Bad Thing. (example, accidentally made someone loses his car)
    • Sucsessfully Predicted the Future (that is really big, example you predict an earthquake exactly according to your prediction)
    • Being very, very, very, very, lucky. That looks impossible to be lucky like that
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Been In One Of These Events/Situation ?

• Change your life in a few seconds or minutes
    • Met a popular person
    • Found something unusual
    • Unaware something you REALLY should aware.
    • Met a very, very, very mysterious person.
    • Do something you REALLY SHOULDN'T do.
    • Lose something very important
    • In a very bad situation for yourself
    • In a situation that can danger the others
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Been In One Of These Events/Situation ?

• Saved your own life
    • Saved other's lives
    • Being (very) tricked or fooled by someone.
    • Found out a big secret
    • Someone knew your secret even you don't want he/she to.
    • Wished that you never want to be in a situation
    • Remove one of your biggest fear
    • Remove one of your biggest problem
    • Been in a situation that you have no idea of
    • None of the above

Not to be off-topic or anything, But last time i remember, Rainbows are 100% round. my friend was in a plane sometime and they went near a rainbow, They could see it all around the plane.

you are correct royal that is why seeing the end as in that photo is so rare. you can get triple rainbows were two are arcs and the third is a complete circle and this is not common but is seen more than the end of a rainbow!

• 2 weeks later...
I was kind of surprised at the low percentages for most of these events. I have experienced almost all of them. - but then I am probably quite a bit older than most here (63) and have quite a few more life experiences. Many of which are not all that common. Quit playing so many video games and watching TV - get out and live a little while you are still young enough to do it. Go camping, ( real camping - no ipod, no tv, no cel phone) go visit a national park, join a sports team (and really play) visit another country - better yet Live in another country. Visit a farm, a museum, a historic site, your grandparents. (They would love to see you) Learn something new. learn about other cultures. Learn about your own culture, learn how to do something useful. Build something, Make mistakes, fix your mistakes. (if you are not making mistakes, you are not doing very much.) If you want a real life changing event, have a child. Grandchildren are the real meaning of life.

I've been quite close to death. I was an idiot and jumped on the trampoline, and I accidently jumped out of the trampoline and landed on my head. And I was about 3 m above the ground.

And have been in a situation that I had no idea of aswell. I went to the toilet at school, and I (apparently) flushed cocaine. So I was considered as a "school-hero", but I think it was a hoax. I'm just not sure if it was true etc.

Now THAT was a weird experience :S

My very. very, very, very,very lucky experience is:

I was chasing after a "mate" that had stolen my phone. He had run over the road, snd made it to the other side. I ran over, and turned my head to see a car heading right at me. It didn't seem to slow down for ages. When it fianly did, it stopped right at my foot. I cant remember what hapened after that, its all black now. Remember "waking up" on the side of the road.

The strange/impossible thing i've seen:

Is my friend do a 540-spin-noscope in COD4, on the lowest sensitivity.