alternative to rh ironsights?

highwayman1031

I don't like RH Ironsights as I use a one-handed smg WMK variant and it is incompatible with it, as well as its last update seems to be 2012 so I think it's a dead mod, so is there another alternative to it? Maybe something that just modifies the keyframes?

Edited by highwayman1031

There have been several patches released by other modders to add various weapons to the ironsights mod. Search for ironsight - NOT RH-Ironsights - as RH-Ironsights will return ONLY those that have the entire term. While using just ironsight will return all mods that have the term ironsight - and include the RH Ironsights, RH_Ironsights and any other mod having the word 'ironsight' - NOTE NOT Plural 'ironsight' not 'ironsights'.

You may also try other variations - such as iron sight, :thumbsup:

Making an entire new one would require hundreds of hours of work by an experienced modder - to reinvent the wheel - This mod was so well received that Obsidian incorporated their version of it into New Vegas

Alright I try searching and see if I get different results this time. but first

Making an entire new one would require hundreds of hours of work by an experienced modder - to reinvent the wheel - This mod was so well received that Obsidian incorporated their version of it into New Vegas

If they incorporated it, then why is there a RH_Ironsights mod for New Vegas? Did Obsidian mess that up some how?

Edited by highwayman1031

If they incorporated it, then why is there a RH_Ironsights mod for New Vegas? Did Obsidian mess that up some how?

The 'RH_IronSights_NV_Vanilla.esp' plugin makes the following changes:
* Weapons without iron sights (i.e. the Laser Pistol and Laster Rifle) now have them.
* Some weapons (i.e. the 12.7mm SMG) have had their iron sights edited and resized for clearer aiming.
* Some weapons (i.e. the 10mm Pistol) have had small glowpoints added to the iron sights for night fighting.

It's more fixes than adding a new feature like the fallout 3 version did

Edited by flamenx01