may I ask...?

gracietoo

:biggrin: ... there's a mod for all seasons! Seems a bit of a hassle to have to check/uncheck mods based on season though ... but it is definitely a thought if they've been de-conflicted with FO3Edit! :)

doesn't take more than a tick (!). Haven't done it yet. I have sorted out the fireants at last, and am now on my way to Rivet City - I hope it is a better place than Megadump. I can only play for a shortish time though as it creeps me out peering around corners to see what might be going to come and get me. Not so bad now it has been de-gored :)

I'm installing (yet another!) round of mods. I will look at these seasonal mods and see what -- if any -- resources that might conflict between them. Then, yes, different seasons in the Wasteland would indeed be one FOMM click away!

MMM is a great add-on, especially with the increased spawns option. As for FOSE ... it's great if you get it to work and there are some nice FOSE-only mods. However, there are many that have compatibility issues with FOSE (mostly Vista-related, I think). I haven't had time to really look at the DLL issues that are causing my immediate CTD.

So use FOSE with caution.

As for the Summer/Autumn (and the Winter one available) ... there's far too much content change (that's overlapping) to just make checking a box in FOMM to change seasons workable.

Maybe an application that does the resource swapping automatically. That would be fairly straightforward, but would require some hard-disk usage and combining them all into a seasons mod (that way FOMM sees the same .esp/.esm's and there is no need to check/uncheck).

Basically it would have to work by swapping out the relevant resources in textures/meshes directories, etc. :biggrin: Maybe someday I'll feel compelled to tackle that.

For now I'll make do with Fellout and the weather mods. That changes the environment enough for the time being.

pardon my ignorance csb - can I have the mmm mod without FOSE ( I am not certain what that is)?

I Have FOMM and so far, with very few mods enabled, I have had no problems.

I think back to Oblivion which was blighted with ctd's. I dont want that to happen again.....