Deleted Quest

FenrirIII

While working on building my own Radio station I had copied the quest for GNR Radio, but it was behaving oddly so I closed it out and started from scratch. When I loaded my game with the new ESP the new radio station worked perfectly, but the GNR station would not play. I turned off the ESP and GNR played again. When I open the ESP I see "0*D" next to the quest RadioGalaxyNewsQuest. I tried to re-add all the topics to it, but nothing will load and I cannot get that &%@ing "0*D" to go away. I have tried renaming the quest hoping the default quest would write itself back in, but no success.

This radio mod was integrated into an expansive modification of the RRCompanion mod and represents 5+ hours of configuration and work I would really rather not lose. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am at wits end with this GECK.

(Update)

Ignore this request. While I would love to know the answer I have just rebuilt since it was faster.

When you load your .esp into the GECK with the data window, you might see a small box right next to "Set as Active File" that is labelled "Details...". If you click on that box it will show all of the elements of your mod, including any that are marked with a D for deleted. I believe that highlighting an element and pressing the letter D again might undelete the unit.