Alien quest/Power cell reloader GOOD IDEA :D

Inazuma22

*Where the idea came from
Ok. well I just got a alien weapon from a quest and I only have 100 power cells for it right and I could download a mod to make power cells but that seems to cheaty.

*How it works
My idea is that you meet someone near remnants bunker or some sort of bunker and he set up some sort of outdoor shop/house that sells alien sort of stuff. The idea is that he's crazy about aliens and has been spending his hole life trying to find them. Over the years of him looking he has found some interesting stuff like weapons/armor/notes I don't know. But the main idea is there is a quest he has to find parts for him to make a machine that makes alien power cells and or weapons but you have to go to some places on the map like enclave bunkers or brotherhood bunkers or what ever to find the items and there will be enemys guarding it and once you have all the parts he can make the machine and you can buy it off him for say 5k caps.

then once you have it the idea is you can use stuff like empty energy cells/some sort of weird item to make power cells and it requires 1 mini nuke to power the machine and that mini nuke lasts for 10 alien power cells.

*Summary
That's the idea I have, I could probably make some of the quest/npc/shop/house my self but the part I would have a ton of trouble with is the scripting for the machine and some of the quest/npc stuff.

If anyone wants to help me make this mod like just help with the scripting or npc or quest or something that would be great because I think this could be a good quest story with also the alien power cell machine at the end.

Edited by Inazuma22