Help me find this modder!

Puddintaine

Hey everyone,

Alright, here's the deal. I just formatted my comp not too long ago and am currently re-installing F3. I'm also re-downloading all my favorite mods because my external drive crapped out. I can't remember this modder's name, who made excellent modern weapons. I do remember he made a couple of SPAS12 shotties, a SIG552 and a whole bunch of others. The most distinctive thing I can remember about him was his screenshots. They were always taken on the balcony of Tenpenny Tower, his character in the screens was always wearing a black baseball cap and shades.. He looked like a spec ops kinda guy. I know this might be a long shot but, I really enjoyed this guys mods and can't find him anymore on the nexus. If you have the slightest inclination as to who I might be talking about post or PM some links... Please!! Thanks in advance.

Yes! I think that might have been him... most likely. Munkee, that sounds very familiar. Although, that may not be who I'm referring to. If it is, that sucks that he was banned or, not if he was ripping credit from other modders. At least, it sucks that the mods are gone. The shotguns he put up were friggin great and that SIG552 was beautiful. Anyone know if his mods are still accessible somewhere else? I'll do some looking myself. I'll also keep trying to figure out exactly who it is I'm thinking of. Thanks again.

Yes! I think that might have been him... most likely. Munkee, that sounds very familiar. That sucks that he was banned or, not if he was ripping credit from other modders. At least, it sucks that the mods are gone. The shotguns he put up were friggin great and that SIG552 was beautiful. Anyone know if his mods are still accessible somewhere else? I'll do some looking myself. Thanks again.

i got a link to his armory mod. pm me if you want it. NOTE: the armory mod also modifies the enemies weapons as well and i wish he made a version that did not do that.