the elder council plugin

kruddpm

when i first heard about this mod i thought it sounded pretty good. but im pretty thick when it comes to installing big mods and the actual page for the mod was pretty confusing, so can someone tell me "exactly" what i need to get this mod to work.

ps i cant even find the cyrodiil upgrade resource pack anywhere

now i know why i was so confused the "cyrodiil upgrade resource pack" has been changed to dragon captions resource pack.

but i still do not know if i have to download all the files for the elder council mod to work so if anyone out there knows more about this i would really love some help.

now i know why i was so confused the "cyrodiil upgrade resource pack" has been changed to dragon captions resource pack.

but i still do not know if i have to download all the files for the elder council mod to work so if anyone out there knows more about this i would really love some help.

Hi you need all the files from Dragon Captions Cyrodiil upgrade ressource pack. There is an OMOD format with all in one, here it is :

DCRP

It is called Dragon Captions Ressource Pack but it is basicaly the same as Cyrodiil Upgrade Ressource Pack and is necessary to play the Elder Council.

You must have COBL too installed which is a mod (google it).

Finally be sure to use this version of the Elder Council which I provide the link here :

The Elder Council Dragon Caption

Hope it helped