Pretty Ghouls

LancerChronics

I know this kind of messes with the lore some, but ghouls are just too grotesque for my taste... Especially considering some of the adult mods that have been created, involving some female ghoul characters (*tries to forget image of ghoul in lingerie). It just sends this creepy feeling up my spine knowing people might be "enjoying" that mod.

So, I propose to change the look of the ghouls. Something different from normal people, so they still have a reason to feel self-concious, but not "Dawn of the Dead girlfriend" either. I'm thinking maybe, human with pale grey skin, white hair or bald, and completely black eyes with a single glowing white dot in the middle. Could use Exnem's or Type 3, etc. And those eyes behind the mask would look really creepy...

yes, no, maybe?

them being hideous now is kind of the idea.

maybe they WERE pretty at some point, but having all of your skin fall off kind of has a negative affect on your attractiveness.

but yeah i know what youre saying. i took Gob's Merc Grunt outfit one time, forgetting for a moment that ivge got a nude mod. *shudders*