underground prison/torture chamber

babyeatingdingo

i lack the modding skill to make it myself, but basically i want something like the AT Dungeonkeeper mod for Oblivion (which aded a large underground prison/torture chamber, and various spells that allowed you to take prisoners, order them around, torture them with various devices, etc.)

you can see the mod im talking about here. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9434

if someone were to make something similar to that for FO3, it would be the greatest mod to date imo.

ive got something in mind like, a hatch in the ground somewhere leading to a subterranean prison with a couple cells, and a device or something added to the game with the mod that lets you mark a spot and then teleport NPC's to it (so you can take prisoners and move them to the cells)

and maybe also there could be a room with a chair and a control panel and if you push the button on the panel it sends an electric shock through the chair. and you could add a way to order prisoners to sit on the chair.

its definitely beyond MY capability, but all that and a lot more was in the Oblivion mod, and as it uses the same engine im sure one of you could do it.

i lack the modding skill to make it myself, but basically i want something like the AT Dungeonkeeper mod for Oblivion (which aded a large underground prison/torture chamber, and various spells that allowed you to take prisoners, order them around, torture them with various devices, etc.)

you can see the mod im talking about here. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9434

if someone were to make something similar to that for FO3, it would be the greatest mod to date imo.

ive got something in mind like, a hatch in the ground somewhere leading to a subterranean prison with a couple cells, and a device or something added to the game with the mod that lets you mark a spot and then teleport NPC's to it (so you can take prisoners and move them to the cells)

and maybe also there could be a room with a chair and a control panel and if you push the button on the panel it sends an electric shock through the chair. and you could add a way to order prisoners to sit on the chair.

its definitely beyond MY capability, but all that and a lot more was in the Oblivion mod, and as it uses the same engine im sure one of you could do it.

Tale a look at my new "Pet" Shop in Paradise Falls. Here