Unistalling fook2?

lifehole

Erm, this might belong in the other section :confused: , but its not REALLY effecting my game badly, no technical. I want to uninstall fook 2 without having to uninstall fallout 3 entirely, i heard there was an uninstaller, But i cannot find it and the readme does not mention anything like that..... I want to uninstall it since i want to use other mods but fook2 ruins compatibility, plus it makes my game lag and crash MUCH more often, if anyone could help, please do.

If you used Fallout Mod Manager to install and enable the mod then you can use FOMM to disable and uninstall it, too. Otherwise, you would need to manually remove any meshes and textures and any other assets installed with it. That might be difficult if you are running other mods as well.

I tryed disabling all FOOK2 - esp/esm files, the weapons still had names and damage, still had the ability to repair items with scrap metal etc, Only the character names had changed, as far as i could tell, it was pretty much the same, weird.

I tryed disabling all FOOK2 - esp/esm files, the weapons still had names and damage, still had the ability to repair items with scrap metal etc, Only the character names had changed, as far as i could tell, it was pretty much the same, weird.

FOOk2 installs as an application and can be removed using software add\remove. If the uninstall data is missing, just install it again, then uninstall.