FWE?

Necromancist

I've been wanting to try out FWE for a while, since I find the original game (even with all my mods and on Hard) to be a bit easy most of the time. Now I'm wondering whether the mods I have are compitable with FWE? I'd rather not download it, install it and then find out that my over 1.5gb worth of mods have all broken. I'll list those I think might cause a problem:

MMM (Is this compitable with Foes Reworked for FWE?)

Amplified Crippled Effects

Triage

Repair Rethought Reborn

MTC Wasteland Travellers

Thanks in advance. I haven't found a thread or comment about this issue yet.

guess the easiest way would be to check the readme's of those and see if any incompatabilities are listed (or if not in the readme, check the comments)

You might want to check out this mod.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9142

Streetstar5 posted his most impressive load order on his description page. I know he uses FWE, MMM and wasteland traveler. He can probably tell you if your other mods are even required (I think they may already be covered under FWE).

Well, I'll probsbly uninstall Wasteland Travellers, since I... well, I don't see them enough for it to make a very big difference. So the main question is: will FWE work with Triage and ACE? I'm pretty sure it modifies the same things. Also MMM and Foes Reworked.