Wasteland Crimes "Recruiting and Plannings"

Waugriff

Great idea. I hope it gets made. A suggestion, add a drug buisness where certain people in the wasteland are addicts and will pay extra money to get their fix, also add the ability to recruit dealers to sell for you in the wasteland and they will pay you the profits.

Great idea. I hope it gets made. A suggestion, add a drug buisness where certain people in the wasteland are addicts and will pay extra money to get their fix, also add the ability to recruit dealers to sell for you in the wasteland and they will pay you the profits.

Good idea, I will talk to the team about it, thanks. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Waugriff

• 4 weeks later...

This mod has a lot of potentail, but I do have some critizizem I need to share on how it looks so far. But I also have a few suggestions.

Okay first the critizizem. For one, I don't nessesary like the idea of all gang ranks waring all pre-war clothing (I also read the mod discription on fallout3nexus). I can understand the bosses, underbosses, and the associate ranks waring pre-warclothing and i could understand that you wanna make it a little mob like but the enforcer, soldier, and lieutenant ranks should be wearing leather armor or somthing. Second, the Illegal racket thing might not work out so well because there is no authority in the Capital Wasteland (unless you count the regulators or you decide to add some sort of goverment related to the NCR from fallout 2) but I think the regulators will come after you no matter what.

Okay now heres the suggestions. For the Illegal racket part, how about other fractions of the wastland will attack you depending on what your selling (example: Botherhood Outcasts will attack you if your selling energy weopons and powerarmor). This mod seems perfect for Neutral and Evil Characters, but not for Good characters so another suggestion is you could either start a goverment like the NCR (for good Karma) or a criminal organization (for bad Karma). Another thing you could have is start up bussinesses besides Illegal racket and extortion for caps.

Thats all i have for now

• 3 months later...

This mod has a lot of potentail, but I do have some critizizem I need to share on how it looks so far. But I also have a few suggestions.

Okay first the critizizem. For one, I don't nessesary like the idea of all gang ranks waring all pre-war clothing (I also read the mod discription on fallout3nexus). I can understand the bosses, underbosses, and the associate ranks waring pre-warclothing and i could understand that you wanna make it a little mob like but the enforcer, soldier, and lieutenant ranks should be wearing leather armor or somthing. Second, the Illegal racket thing might not work out so well because there is no authority in the Capital Wasteland (unless you count the regulators or you decide to add some sort of goverment related to the NCR from fallout 2) but I think the regulators will come after you no matter what.

Okay now heres the suggestions. For the Illegal racket part, how about other fractions of the wastland will attack you depending on what your selling (example: Botherhood Outcasts will attack you if your selling energy weopons and powerarmor). This mod seems perfect for Neutral and Evil Characters, but not for Good characters so another suggestion is you could either start a goverment like the NCR (for good Karma) or a criminal organization (for bad Karma). Another thing you could have is start up bussinesses besides Illegal racket and extortion for caps.

Thats all i have for now

Great! really that's Genius!