Wasteland Crimes "Recruiting and Plannings"

Waugriff

Well no one has even commented on your topic at Bethsoft... :confused:

Really thought someone would pick it up there, but obviously not.

I have started building a drug den, but it's not finished yet as it took me ages as it is

(forgot how to do a lot of things).

Pic:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/1516-1-1255373964.jpg

Next I have to build the interior and clutter. Then I need to actually install the game and

place it somewhere, then I am going to have to do some more concept art and ideas.

God knows if I am going to have the time... lol.

yeah.. i knew it

RE,

Thanks for helping me.. if it weren't for you,

i would never start this :thanks:

The DD (Drugs Den) looks good... you could add a safe,

where they may lock up useful items..

i must start recruiting.. anyone good that you can recommend?

plannings.. i think what to have a key to select family members would be good.. Like in EC

You knew what?...

I have just got a new project today and it's two solid months worth of stuff! :blink:

I can only maybe finish this drug den and clutter off then send it to you, but that's about it.

Maybe you could just put selected dens around the wasteland full of raiders and they could

be a add-on for my mod. The player would have to claim these properties through taking out

all the raiders occupying the den. I would do it so it's not too short, say the player would have to

do a task (eg. find the door handle or find a hatch to infiltrate from the basement?).

I would get learning the basics of modding Fallout 3 so you can place these in the game and learn

what is what. If you can find people to help as well that would be great, but I usually mod on my own

as I can put what I think is fit in it without someone deleting my ideas.

If I have the chance I will get the game installed, place a few things and do a quest. You can then take a look

at it, then I will write down all the stuff I did and explain it.

In all honesty you won't get all you wanted to do without the help or your own knowledge of what you are doing.

You can write any ideas down in your head and go wild, but implementing them is another thing...

You knew what?...

I have just got a new project today and it's two solid months worth of stuff! :blink:

I can only maybe finish this drug den and clutter off then send it to you, but that's about it.

Maybe you could just put selected dens around the wasteland full of raiders and they could

be a add-on for my mod. The player would have to claim these properties through taking out

all the raiders occupying the den. I would do it so it's not too short, say the player would have to

do a task (eg. find the door handle or find a hatch to infiltrate from the basement?).

I would get learning the basics of modding Fallout 3 so you can place these in the game and learn

what is what. If you can find people to help as well that would be great, but I usually mod on my own

as I can put what I think is fit in it without someone deleting my ideas.

If I have the chance I will get the game installed, place a few things and do a quest. You can then take a look

at it, then I will write down all the stuff I did and explain it.

In all honesty you won't get all you wanted to do without the help or your own knowledge of what you are doing.

You can write any ideas down in your head and go wild, but implementing them is another thing...

Im Working On it... now please, calm down..i doing everything i can to make it real lacking sleep, i trying to translate "scripting" in german to english so i can learn how to script.. i wont throw it on you.. i was just thanking you for helping me... :confused:

i never maked a mod before this is all new to me.. since my computer has only 2G of space i think i will stop for a moment... :wallbash:

:thanks:

I may not have the GECK, but I could provide a fresh mind of ideas, if need be. I'm working on tonys mod to, but I have nothing more to do than think about inprovements to things. If you're interested, just P.M. me or whatever, and best of luck to your mod- the concept sounds REALLY cool.

nice idea.

methinks "Illegal" Rackets don't fit well in the game, with the most powerful law enforcement in-game being the regulators, which don't seem that organized and the Rivet City security is made of a bunch of timid vigilantes, I think a little name change wouldn't be bad.

also, methinks that the start of the mod is based on a REALLY large idea that might end up in getting canceled, delayed, cut to pieces, sold etc. how about a small mod that get's bigger? with my knowledge of the GB engine, you might not be able to implement some main features without making bigger bugs, which mostly end with CTD of both the game and the GECK (i think the turf system is a victim of which). I recommend starting by putting smaller features and then moving to bigger ones.

below is the URL to a mod which i think fits your Idea, see if you can ask the author for permission to use the assets.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5092

Yes it is a massive undertaking for anyone. I was trying to explain that and was only offering more help.

I know you understand that I can't help too much, I am happy enough to help you a bit, as I have said. :)

I think you should just add drug-ring properties like I suggested. It would add new properties to the game

and give it a different feel.

I have the game installed again now and am working on a update for Owned! as we speak. It will replace

the property managers with a more detailed version of my book concept picture in the images section.

When I have a spare moment afterwards I will get designing the rest of the assets for the drug dens. :thumbsup:

@ihoe:

You right.. you saw all that features.. they will not come by at the first version... will take some time... but hopefully we can do this. by... i having serious health problems.. So, think i wil stop for a while... 'til be healthy again :unsure: hmm... using mafia suits... i think we can make new Pre-War Suits with some new weapons...anyway.. im going ask the Permission for use it as resourse :thumbsup: Thanks

the Illegal Racket is a Optional Name can be Start Operation... Start Racket...

@devdrago12:

why you're asking permission for posting ideas?..

this add-on is always OPEN for new ideas and suggestions..

Say what you like to improve the add-on :thumbsup:

@RegentEagle:

Yes... but see what i think... this ADD-ON is too big.. maybe we can spread him into plugins.... Like Extortion, Illegal racket, Interest.. in One plugin.. and Gang wars In another plugin for the Owned... two plugins should be easy to do... maybe you can make one.. the extortion, Racket, and interest by yourself.. and I make the Gang Wars Plug... since you're already know how the property script works...

what you think?

:thanks:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION

$rankObj = $db->loadObject();

$this->_rank = isset($rankObj->id) ? $rankObj->id : 0;

Sorry .. had an unexpected problem... with my Computer... and i had to start over... i have my games of course xD but everything i ever planned.. is gone...

and you pleople may say i Dunce

is hard to find somone who can eliminate 23 Trojan and 40 unknown other viruses,

without format

So i here to give this "PLANNING" to anyone willing to make it real... But please.... put me in the creds for the idea i always knew that could be done... 'cause its f***kin simple!

sorry for the word.. im just a little bored...