My Gladiator House

bddizzle

Hey All, I'm new here, but I would like to share my idea with you guys:

How About a mini-vault house with a Gladiator Arena on the inside? I Downloaded a vault house mod that lets you have a personal vault just outside of Super-duper mart, and I loved it. I store all my weapons, ammo, and armor in there + it lets me change my hair and lets me give myself plastic surgery with 2 handy books. It felt Like I had everything I needed, except 1 thing... A Arena

The Arena would be a Round room, that has 1 nice looking chair, and 2 computers in front of it. the first computer would spawn up to 5 (or more) creatures/humans of any type inside of a holding cell (like piks safari in point lookout), and the 2nd computer would do the same but on the other side of the Arena. All you would need to do is press a button, let the holding cells open, and let the fighting begin. You would be elevated near the top of the room overseeing the whole fight, and the arena itself would be covered with a plastic see-through ceiling that would make it so that you could see the fighting, but they couldn't see you (also making it so they couldn't attack you). There could also be a Elevator that lets you lower yourself into the arena, and fight the monsters you spawned. If you still see enemies that you don't want down there, you could press another button that kills them all by shooting a giant flame across the whole arena (like in the level where you free that super-mutant, Some of the cells let you kill the creatures inside of it by activating it on the computer)

Inside the Arena, there would be a building, cover, and traps (such as mines, bear traps, and rigged guns) to make the fighting all the more fun. The traps would reset every time you enter the arena room.

Tell me what you guys think. I tried to make this myself, but I'm not good at making mods of any type, but I thought it would be pretty cool to see.

Cheers,

bddizzle