CS Crashes when trying to edit NPCs

lonewolfkai

My CS keep crashing whenever I try to edit an NPC.

Firstly, I don't see a face when you pull up their settings, and I think this is the ultimate problem.

Secondly, you can change a few options, which you can't see the result of, but when you try to change the hair color, it 100% of the time crashes.

Any clues what could be wrong?

Firstly, I don't see a face when you pull up their settings, and I think this is the ultimate problem.

Secondly, you can change a few options, which you can't see the result of, but when you try to change the hair color, it 100% of the time crashes.

hmm.... Do you ever open CS up with other programms running in the background? Sometimes if im on the net and listening to music and playing around in CS it has problems working in genral

hmm.... Do you ever open CS up with other programms running in the background? Sometimes if im on the net and listening to music and playing around in CS it has problems working in genral

I found the problem. The Preview setting was turned off some how. Check this and the problem clears up... :wallbash:

I found the problem. The Preview setting was turned off some how. Check this and the problem clears up... :wallbash:

lol nice