Really need help finding a mod

Nexuiz

There was a mod i was watching a while back waiting until i had a better connection to download it, because as i recall it had a large file size. It was a giant weapon pack, it must have had a good couple hundred weapons.. and it may have had armors in it but I don't remember 100%. It'd been a while since i looked for it before now, and now that I have a better connection I've been hoping to get a hold of it. My only problem: I can't find it. I've searched the forums, I've searched the website.. everything I could think of! I searched for it with a ton of different terms, etc. There was no against-the-rule content in it, as it was just a huge pack. If anyone could direct me to it or help me out here I'd be very grateful.

Unfortunately, those are also fairly cool ones too, but they aren't the one I'm looking for. To be a little more specific, I think it retextured the already existing ones, but also added a ton of new ones. A little detail is each of the images showed 5-6 or so guns in separate panels each showing the player holding the gun. I don't know if any of that helps but I hope it does.

Once again wasn't exactly what I was looking for, however looking through those I recognize some. It appears what I may have been looking for might have been a collection of weapons, because some of those were in it. Thanks for the weapon packs you have listed so far though.

There is nothing else... There was another mod with lots weapons(Munkeenut's armory),but

it's removed

Edit: maybe it was older version of classic fallout weapons

That's what I was coming to discover because I'd come across all those mods already. It may be one that was removed, for god knows what. I just recognized the plasma rifle in the Classic Fallout weapons mod. Well, thanks for the help anyway.

There was a mod i was watching a while back waiting until i had a better connection to download it, because as i recall it had a large file size. It was a giant weapon pack, it must have had a good couple hundred weapons.. and it may have had armors in it but I don't remember 100%. It'd been a while since i looked for it before now, and now that I have a better connection I've been hoping to get a hold of it. My only problem: I can't find it. I've searched the forums, I've searched the website.. everything I could think of! I searched for it with a ton of different terms, etc. There was no against-the-rule content in it, as it was just a huge pack. If anyone could direct me to it or help me out here I'd be very grateful.

How long ago was it? You might be remembering community gear compilation mod which I think had images like you described. If so, it has morphed into the overblown Fook2 package.