*Wanted* Nav-Meshing help and/or Custom Models.

Roborabbit

*WANTED*

~Help nav-meshing my mod.

~Any custom models; weapons etc.

Hi to all,

I am creating the megaton expansion and fixes mod I am learning how to nav-mesh but I am not good at it and I really need to get my mod nav-meshed as I am receiving quite a few complaints on the matter. My mod is too big for me alone to nav-mesh it in the time I want to have the next version out for the public. Anyone who would like to help me will receive full credit for their help.

If anyone has any gun models that they would not mind allowing me to distribute in my mod through the underground markets, you will receive full credit for your work and I would really appreciate it as I'm having a hard time trying to do this all by myself and still keep it high quality.

Thanks.

MOD FOUND HERE

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9049

just remember, if you get guns or other assets from people that are not taken from their original source with permission (ie. if someone rips game content then gives it to you), your mod would not be allowed on Nexus for hosting anymore, since it would breach intellectual property rights.

alternatively youd be able to distro your mod from other sites, but just sayin. If you want it to be legit for nexus, yeah

Thanks Skree I left that out. I love nexus and want to continue posting my mods on this site therefore I follow their rules and won't take any material that is not allowed.

I have watched a youtube tut on navmeshing, I admit my navmeshing skills may not be the best but this is not the problem. The problem is I have created such a large mod and I don't have time to complete it on my own.

If anyone is interested or can help and has the time please just leave a comment or pm me.

My deal I will focus on building the interiors while someone else does the navmeshing or helps do the navmeshing.

ahh ok.

you might want to reword your post *Wanted* Someone to Make Nav-Meshes & Custom models for my mod*

the way it looks right now it seems as if you just need some pointers and advice while you do that stuff yourself :)