Machinima

WaLkAwaY

I tried to place this thread in the best possible forums area I thought it pertained to so I apologize if someone more savvy than I could think of a better spot. Anyway is anyone else into Machinima? Check this out to see what I mean if you do not know what it is http://www.machinima.com/ . I love gaming and lately have really taken an interest in creating my own videos comprised of game footage and adding my own music and words on screen. It is a lot of work and thus far nothing I have done has been worthy of posting anywhere. I was just curious if any of you have messed with the idea and possibly wanted to chat about it. If you have not experienced it there are many sites that offer many terrific examples of work from very talented people just as modding and modders are (I think) to be held in appreciation for their efforts and given large sums of money :thanks: so to should machinima peeps. Check out some vids I think you will like them. Oh and it is not just FPS that are made into movies there are a lot of Fallout 3 and Oblivion videos out there due in part to the bleak or beautiful (respectively) scenery of these games.

Thanks and have fun.

Wow, sorry guys I will perform a search next time. I think the main reason people ask instead of looking on their own is a time thing. It is not that they want someone else to do the work they are just hoping that maybe someone with the same interests has info straight away. But at least in this case I directed more from the standpoint of seeing "who was interested" in it.