New Monsters and Creatures

rukenninjai

I am working on 2 creatures I hope to release, but they arn't really even near done at the moment

I have the Centisheep, which is a 15 foot long sheep with 20 legs, and the Wasteland Penguin, which is a large chicken that is covered with lizard like skin

It is all saposed to be part of my farm in my mod, but I will probly have some wild Wasteland Penguins that will attack you, but they would be pretty weak

I am also planning on makeing some sort of horse, but not a regular horse, but a mutated horse. I just havn't decided on an idea on how exactly I want to mutate the horse yet.

The Sheep sounds insane. 20 legs is a bit much. As for the Penguins... how did get in the wasteland. It is mentioned in Fo2 that chickens still exist... though the only "chicken" shown is actually a deathclaw who's eggs were being used to make omlets. BIG omlets.

If you want to do a farm mod... one serious sugestion: Rats. Normal old rats and lots of them.

I am also planning on makeing some sort of horse, but not a regular horse, but a mutated horse. I just havn't decided on an idea on how exactly I want to mutate the horse yet.

Sorry to be buzzkill mclore but horses are extinct. :whistling: But who cares about lore!

How do you know. I speak as a lunatic die hard old school lunatic fan, but there's no reason some form of mutated esquine couldn't be around.

With Broken Steel, at level 30 deathclaws become little lizard-puppys, a thing I would like to see is a mod that gives a new Deathclaw to the wasteland that starts appearing post lvl 25 or something like that. Not just a rescaled deathclaw, but with a new skin or minimal changes to the model (apart from the stat changes) I know there are mods for that, like MMM, but it comes with like 20 billion extra creatures that I particurally don't like, sory for that :P

so, we would have the common deathclaws and the.. I don't know, "elder deathclaw"? stalking you in the wasteland, and this could even be considered cannon.

The Sheep sounds insane. 20 legs is a bit much. As for the Penguins... how did get in the wasteland. It is mentioned in Fo2 that chickens still exist... though the only "chicken" shown is actually a deathclaw who's eggs were being used to make omlets. BIG omlets.

It isn't a penguin though...

it is a chicken

that is called a "Wasteland Penguin"