Setting limbs back to crippled after Stimpak wears off

JoRakhar

Okay, well, despite the topic, I got that issue resolved. There's only two problems left and my mod is complete.

I'm modding stimpaks so that they no longer return health but temporarily heal crippled limbs and also added a chance for addiction.

First - I noticed when I take 1-2 Stimpaks I can wait one hour and the effects will end. 3 or more and they last longer. Now, one hour is fine because that is when the limbs become crippled again, but if I were to take 3 chems, the cripple effects return in the first hour, but the stimpak effects don't wear off until the second. I'm trying to find a way to either:

Link the limb degeneration with the stimpak effect so they always end at the same time.

OR

Find a way for healed limbs (bare minimum health) to be seen as 'full health' so you can only use them when the limbs are crippled. As of now I can keep using the stimpaks to no effect, since I gain no health and the limbs don't gain any more health after the initial use.

Also:

I linked ImageSpaceConcussion to a script which I then added to a base effect for my Stimpack withdrawal Actor Effect but it's still not working. The other addiction penalties come up but no concussion effect occurs.

I know that vanilla companion scripts keep track of damage to their limbs and subsequent loss of use and mobility during combat, then resets their health to full if they survive the encounter. There might be a way to modify that kind of damage monitor script to reset back to the same level of crippled appendage after the stimpak "wears off". Might not be a simple script, but it should be doable.