New Armor

FyBe

I have a request for a ghillie suit,simple as that.Heres a Picture if you need a starting point.

It would be really nice if someone made it.

PS: If there is a mod like this already please tell me.

Oy this has been asked for several times now... Try searching with the word "Ghillie" next time.

But to answer your question, nope. No one has made a ghillie suit like the one that you have displayed. There are a couple different ghillish suits however.

CRI Squad has a ghillie suit in it you can find it on nexus here.

Andragorn's Apocalyptic Armoury (Search nexus with "A A Armoury") has some sniperish ghillish armor as well if you wanta check it out.

Not sure if there are any other options though...

Thanks man,The AA armor looks good but still I was looking for something like the picture a fully covered ghillie suit.Well the AA will be fine now but im leaving this in case anybody would like to make one,I would really appriciate.

I have a request for a ghillie suit,simple as that.Heres a Picture if you need a starting point.

It would be really nice if someone made it.

PS: If there is a mod like this already please tell me.

wow, I've never seen a suit like that one before, that's pretty cool!

It looks like it's made out of moss or something! hahaha!

wow, I've never seen a suit like that one before, that's pretty cool!

It looks like it's made out of moss or something! hahaha!

It may actually be moss as part of training US Army Snipers are required to make their own suits out of materials they find out in the field. The stuff on that one looks alot like Spanish Moss that grows on trees down in LA/MS.

I think it would be interesting to see a mutation that is similar to Harold's, except it makes Grass/Shrubs grow out of your back.