Days passing way too fast

itisspencer

Help!!

In game all npc's and actions are normal but the day night ratio is now one day in one minute, I can literally watch the sun shoot across the sky like in HG Wells Time Machine. Any suggestions?

This started somewhere in the Mr. Bobblehead quest in A Little Mutant Problem this was completed and now I can't fix it this is causing music and crash issues.

You can get the Later Sunsets mod. Also, the time setting is customizable (usually 1 min = 30) and there is a mod for customizing that as well (or you can do it via the console, but it only lasts that session).

try using the console code "set timescale to 30" without the quotes (this is for the default timescale speed)

Actually 30 is the default :) ... something like 20 is good. Also, using the console is only good for that particular session. There is a mod available (forget the name) that allows you to pick the .esp for the time setting you want to use (including one for 1-to-1). That way, the time scale is set every time you start Fallout3.

try using the console code "set timescale to 30" without the quotes (this is for the default timescale speed)

Actually 30 is the default :) ... something like 20 is good. Also, using the console is only good for that particular session. There is a mod available (forget the name) that allows you to pick the .esp for the time setting you want to use (including one for 1-to-1). That way, the time scale is set every time you start Fallout3.

Hence the reason I added "(this is for the default timescale speed)"

personally I use 3 & if you load a save that you had made when you had changed the timescale the game will still use the new setting.