making NPC's follow me

babyeatingdingo

hey guys, is there any mod that allows you to make any NPC follow you without enslaving them?

or alternatively, is there a console command to make them follow you?

i have a jail under my house, but i have no way of getting prisoners to it, and if i use a slave mod that lets me order people to follow, then i cant have Enclave Commander soldiers "capture" them so i can shoot them in the back of the head as they kneel.

also, whats the console command to make myself owner of a bed?

for the follow command, no clue if there's a console command to make em follow you (other than movetoplayer).

but if you want them to actually be able to follow you through a speech option, you need to add a Follow AI package

just look for these 3:

...FollowPlayerWait

...FollowPlayerLONG

...FollowPlayerDefault

and add em to the NPC's

if you wanna do that just for you you could as an easy solution (it ain't pretty and prolly kill a lot of mods) just add these packages to a sandbox package, that would result in the option showing up for instance in every unimportant NPC (for instance if you add them to the MegatonSandbox, every Megaton Settler would have the option 2 follow you)

and if you wanna go all the way, link em into the greeting dialogue, that literally means everyone you can talk to, can follow you (but that got a good chance of breaking the game in general)

so the easiest way

just go to your jail, and have em placed there