Rosethorn Hall.

LilHagrid

Hi ya All

I wonder if any one could make a largish room in the basement of Rosethorn Hall. Maybe twice the Size Of The Main Bedroom? It would need to be off the left hand side of the staircase as I also use that great mod Rosethorn Hall of Conquest. I have searched for a long time to find some thing suitable in other mods but I can never seem to find the right sort of thing? Lots of space for loads of beds for all my companions, possibly with a bathroom for the ladies to use ?

Just a hope if any one could help?

Thanks

Lil Hagrid

Eh ok, I think I can pass this one through in a day.

What kind of style do you want? That Rosethorn-Conquest version adds some castle parts. Should I use the same or something else? The bath part will be ok, I know something for that. Did you had any other preferences..?

Should I keep things empty for you to place beds and other clutter or...? That's a bit unclear from your post.

Eh ok, I think I can pass this one through in a day.

What kind of style do you want? That Rosethorn-Conquest version adds some castle parts. Should I use the same or something else? The bath part will be ok, I know something for that. Did you had any other preferences..?

Should I keep things empty for you to place beds and other clutter or...? That's a bit unclear from your post.

Hi ya

Many Thanks for replying, you are most kind. I will PM you, with a few details.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply to my plea for help.

Rgds

Lil Hagrid

There are already many mods that expand the Rosethorn-house...

...And I'm pretty sure I've used or tried every one of them.

And yet, I think lil hagrid's is an excellent idea. No time for me to work on it at the moment, but I'll put this in my modders diary, it has given me an idea.

I haven't started on it, Lil Hagrid and I have been sending PM for a bit. If you want to take it over, please go ahead as I didn't have any special plans/ideas for it :).

The only important thing was that 10+ beds were needed for all companions.

What I had previously had in mind was:

Using the Bathing mod/Toilet resource from here (both allow use when credit is given) and to use a castle-like environment. (as the Conquest mod has castle-interiors)

Again, please take it off my hand if you want to. I always make time for requests, but if you have any idea to make a personal touch to your own I don't want to block you from that :)

I haven't started on it, Lil Hagrid and I have been sending PM for a bit. If you want to take it over, please go ahead as I didn't have any special plans/ideas for it :).

Using the Bathing mod/Toilet resource from here (both allow use when credit is given) and to use a castle-like environment. (as the Conquest mod has castle-interiors)

Again, please take it off my hand if you want to. I always make time for requests, but if you have any idea to make a personal touch to your own I don't want to block you from that :)

As I said, no time to work on it for now.

There's room for everyone whenever I eventually get around to doing something, if I do.

As I said, no time to work on it for now.

There's room for everyone whenever I eventually get around to doing something, if I do.

Hi ya All

Just to put my slant on it again, I just wanted to say "Thank you"!!

I am most grateful to you for the possibility of some one making a mod/room/rooms for me!

I realize its a lot of hard work, and every ones free time is very precious.

So for anyone to take the time to help, I feel is a very big deal and deserves praise of the highest order.

Thanks again

Lil Hagrid