Fallout Tactics Power Armor

Macromicro

I really don't know how to rig a cape without it clipping through the arm... so that probly won't happen.... even though I think it looks cool

but I don't see any reason why armor for the arms should be symetrical, each arm is used for a totally different purpose, so the idea of haveing the same armor on both sides is really kid on odd in my honest opinion...

I will get to it when I can, but I really can't guarantee anything because I am really busy.

but there is no way I would give you credit... Fallout Tactics came up with the idea... You didn't even provide pictures... What did you do to diserve credit?

I will give credit to the team that worked on Fallout Tactics...

If I hadn't already liked the armor myself and thought it would make a cool reward for part of my mod then I wouldn't be makeing it.

What I want to do with this armor is to have a blueprint for it, and after you collect the right items for the blacksmith in my town he will build it for you. I was thinking the blueprint would make a nice reward for completing my Faction quest.

lol dude.. i'm the one who gave you the idea for putting it in the game! but seriously. you dont have to honor me with it.. honor leads to ignorance... so its o.k. lets not start a fight! you do whatever you want! :thumbsup:

really, all i want credit for is giving you the idea... but seeing as you came up with it before i asked for the mod, i guess i have no place! i'll just download your mod.. although, for some odd reason.. i'm offended? i guess its the aspergers! but whats the 'mods name?

if you had posted the pictures, I would have given you credit

but the fact that you couldn't even be bothered enough to put in a few links showing the armor, and enstead said "if you dont know what it looks like, google fallout tactitcs power armor", just shows that you don't diserve anything... the very thought of it is laughable...

But anyways, the link to my mod is in my signature. I was thinking this armor could make a good incentive. But I probly won't be getting around to working on this armor till next month, because I am currently working on some body replacers for my NPCs and buildings and such in my free time, and I don't really have any time off till next month...

if you had posted the pictures, I would have given you credit

but the fact that you couldn't even be bothered enough to put in a few links showing the armor, and enstead said "if you dont know what it looks like, google fallout tactitcs power armor", just shows that you don't diserve anything... the very thought of it is laughable...

But anyways, the link to my mod is in my signature. I was thinking this armor could make a good incentive. But I probly won't be getting around to working on this armor till next month, because I am currently working on some body replacers for my NPCs and buildings and such in my free time, and I don't really have any time off till next month...

dude, youre kind of umm.. insulting me... it kind of hurts.....