armors and body mods working together?

Dan3345

Ok so if use a body mod, does it make it so the modded raider, enclave etc, can only wear the modded body (whether it be nude or an armor mod) does it make it so they can only wear it? Like I want to put a strip club in my game (let the flames roll in..) and I dont want woman outside the club other than maybe a few random woman, to be wandering around totally nude.. And for armors if you mod the armor of the enclave does it effect them all at once? thanks dudes

Ok so if use a body mod, does it make it so the modded raider, enclave etc, can only wear the modded body (whether it be nude or an armor mod) does it make it so they can only wear it? Like I want to put a strip club in my game (let the flames roll in..) and I dont want woman outside the club other than maybe a few random woman, to be wandering around totally nude.. And for armors if you mod the armor of the enclave does it effect them all at once? thanks dudes

Body mods are ubiquitous and effect all female NPCs. Body mods change the base mesh (nude or otherwise) and the associated texture. Raider can have a separate texture, but it must be one designed for the body mesh you installed.

Armors all have integral body meshes. When the armor fully covers the body (such as PA or vault suit), it doesn't matter what body mod you installed. When the armor reveals skin ( like much of the raider armor) , then you have to make sure you have the correct texture installed for your body mod. Most body mods have a vanilla armor replacer so the armor works with the skin texture of your body mod.

Clear?

BTW, have you seen this mod Chryslus Bar and Grill

Im sorry i am very new to all this so let me just make sure I am clear. A nude mes mod only alters there actual body. So for example if I went and saw Moira Brown she would be wearing her average get up, but if I kill her and steal her clothes she will be nude because the mod alters underwear?

And the mod you linked is a lot better than what I was considering before so thanks for that! :thanks:

I want to put a strip club in my game (let the flames roll in..) and I dont want woman outside the club other than maybe a few random woman, to be wandering around totally nude.. And for armors if you mod the armor of the enclave does it effect them all at once? thanks dudes

Body mods are ubiquitous and effect all female NPCs. Body mods change the base mesh (nude or otherwise) and the associated texture.

Heheh he said... ubiquitous.

If you want to use a custom body mesh but you only want certain NPCs to have the custom body, then (with permission of the custom body mesh artist if it is not your own) you can save all of the data for the custom body into new subdirectories for NPC humans. Then create a custom race in the GECK that refers to those custom meshes, textures, and animations. Make only your custom NPCs that race, so that all of the vanilla races still use the normal directories pathways. That way you could make your mod compatible with any body mod for players and NPCs, because you leave them all default. Body mods won't overwrite your custom NPC's nude body type either because the custom body mod will not have your custom race listed.