Weird Texture Problem with Dimonized Type3

flloyd

Hi.

I downloaded

- TYPE3 BODY V3dot5

- TYPE3 V2 TEXTURE pack

and followed exactly the install instructions, but my Chracters are only semi-nude :blink: (see attachement)

I also tried

- TYPE3RAIDERTEXTURESfull

ant this works perfect.

I checked different styles from the "STYLES for V2 TEXTURE"-Folder, but wiht no effect or change.

Any idea whats wrong?

Hi.

I downloaded

- TYPE3 BODY V3dot5

- TYPE3 V2 TEXTURE pack

and followed exactly the install instructions, but my Chracters are only semi-nude :blink: (see attachement)

I also tried

- TYPE3RAIDERTEXTURESfull

ant this works perfect.

I checked different styles from the "STYLES for V2 TEXTURE"-Folder, but wiht no effect or change.

Any idea whats wrong?

Your pic shows the vanilla texture on the type3 mesh. You do not have the type 3 texures installed properly. Make sure you copy the textures (upperbodyfemale.dds) to your fallout3\data\textures\characters\female directory. A common error when manually installing mods is to drop textures into the meshes folder or vica-versa. You might look there to find your missing textures.

that's as earache says the vannila of the raidertextures. it could be his what it is or you forgot to change the raider race

if you want them to be nude to than you have to install the meshes and textures also in the raider race menu :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...