Am I literally the only person here...

butanokaabii

...who thinks there should be more female body replacement options and clothing mods with options for *smaller* breasts? Almost every cup size seems to be either medium, large, or occasionally WTFISTHAT oversized (if not, there are some requests for this sort of thing). Same goes for clothing, because most are built around specific body replacers.

It's... off-putting, mostly. I can live with it, sure, but it's a bit of a turn-off. If not a 'really quite tiny' size, it would be nice to have extremely subdued busts on body mods or clothes occasionally. Variety is good - people who want melonboobs in their game should be able to get them, and people who want washboards should be able to have them in the game too.

Well, you could do what I'm doing and wait until the HGEC body from Oblivion gets ported over to Fallout. None of the body mods available right now are that great. And I'm positive HGEC has what you're looking for. But remember, Fallout 3 hasn't even been out for a year yet. Oblivion has 3 years of modding history. In other words, it might be a while.

...who thinks there should be more female body replacement options and clothing mods with options for *smaller* breasts? Almost every cup size seems to be either medium, large, or occasionally WTFISTHAT oversized (if not, there are some requests for this sort of thing). Same goes for clothing, because most are built around specific body replacers.

It's... off-putting, mostly. I can live with it, sure, but it's a bit of a turn-off. If not a 'really quite tiny' size, it would be nice to have extremely subdued busts on body mods or clothes occasionally. Variety is good - people who want melonboobs in their game should be able to get them, and people who want washboards should be able to have them in the game too.

then make one yourself...

Their is a very small number of people that have both the skill and time to put into makeing a full body replacer. And thus the body replacers on this website will it reture reflect what that very small group of people like to see.

The fact is, the amount of time it takes to build, texture, rig, and then modify clothing for a totally unique body type is just totally insane. And if the people who spend that much time making a body type want to see big breasts, then that is 100% their choice, and I personally feel that you are out of place for judgeing them based on not makeing a ton of different body types to try to make everyone else happy.

READ THIS FIRST: I do mod for myself,the way I like it. I don't care much about "lore" stuff

either-it is "my" lore inside my game. You like it-you use it, you don't like it-just don't grab it,go shop elsewere

quote from dimon99 on his Type 3 page

Now personally, when I model people I tend to keep things realistic and natural. I don't make it a habit of exagerating the boob size or slimming down the waste. But that is my personal preference. I usually model based on real people that don't happen to be Playboy models.

I am currently in the process of makeing a new body type, and it is an insane amount of work. And as someone who knows how much work it takes, I would never judge someone for makeing what they want. When you put in the work, you can have the body type you really want. The makers of the current body mods have nothing but my full respect.

But when I am finished with what I am working on, I would be more than willing to share one of my current body meshes with you. I have one of my 5 that I think would be of particular interest to you. I don't however have any plans on releasing it as an overall body replacer, because I just have never been a fan of replaceing every single female in the game with one of my unique body types. But I can however tell you how to do that if you want to. But I am mainly useing these body types I am working on for custom NPCs in my mod, and I am fitting custom outfits to each, as a way to makes some NPCs that actually stand out and look unique. (for more information you can look at my mod in my signature)

I do agree, the lack of small to no breasts is really distressing. Somehow when playing with ECM as a child, there appears to be some error causing my character to default back to one of the type 3s causing breasts to appear, but I am like I am playing as a bloody child, why should she has breasts at all, its really off-putting.

then make one yourself...

Their is a very small number of people that have both the skill and time to put into makeing a full body replacer. And thus the body replacers on this website will it reture reflect what that very small group of people like to see.

The fact is, the amount of time it takes to build, texture, rig, and then modify clothing for a totally unique body type is just totally insane. And if the people who spend that much time making a body type want to see big breasts, then that is 100% their choice, and I personally feel that you are out of place for judgeing them based on not makeing a ton of different body types to try to make everyone else happy.

Err....don't you think you're being a little judgemental yourself here? There was no accusation of "EEEEWWW! Fallout modders are all perverts who only want to see big boobs! You guys should get a life and make what I want instead!" The person merely wanted to see if they were the only ones who would be interested in a body replacer for having women be somewhat flat instead. Heck, they even said the same thing you did "if they want big boobs that's their choice".

It's pretty much a request, although if it is then it's technically in the wrong forum, I suppose.

Actually, I was just trying to find out about user preferences, not judging anyone - I do recognize the incredible amount of work these modders have put in, and I realize it is their own choice as to what they want in their game. Sorry if I came across as too judgmental.

It's pretty much a request, although if it is then it's technically in the wrong forum, I suppose.

Also, I wasn't requesting anything specifically, just commenting on what's available right now. That should teach me not to try posting at 3 AM, it seems to make it harder to word posts right. I'm honestly fine with large-busted outfits and bodies with big breasts being on the Nexus, but I just feel that it does unbalance the list of choices somewhat.

On another note, I have seen that mod, and it looks fantastic from what I've read about it - the concept of returning a growing and organized civilization to the lawless Wastes is great.

I do agree, the lack of small to no breasts is really distressing...

If you believe it to be so, then I suppose that it is.

My own view is that it is refreshing to see more than the default Beth bodies available to try on. I recognize that the body replacers that can be freely downloaded on Nexus reflect the taste, interest and initiative of the creating artist. Although some modellers might listen to suggestions, I get the impression that the mods are not generally the result of mod requests for breast cup sizes. I could be wrong here, but it seems natural to assume that it would take a 3d modeller who feels personally distressed about not seeing flat chested nude women to invest the time in modelling such a body type for Fallout 3 female characters.

So while telling you to learn to model a female body mesh that matches your personal aesthetic taste might seem abrupt, it may end up being the quickest way to see your request made real.

Unless you are willing to pay.

Then you might see a great deal more interest returned about your taste in women.

My own view is that it is refreshing to see more than the default Beth bodies available to try on. I recognize that the body replacers that can be freely downloaded on Nexus reflect the taste, interest and initiative of the creating artist. Although some modellers might listen to suggestions, I get the impression that the mods are not generally the result of mod requests for breast cup sizes. I could be wrong here, but it seems natural to assume that it would take a 3d modeller who feels personally distressed about not seeing flat chested nude women to invest the time in modelling such a body type for Fallout 3 female characters.

True, true. I suppose I'll just download outfits that appeal to me in other ways and disregard the bust size, and just wait to see if any modelers are into flat females from now on. Just felt like bringing it up - this is the talk forum, after all.