FO3edit only loads one mod at a time!

Cyberweasel89

Yo. For some reason, no matter how many times I open FO3edit, and no matter how much I re-order my mods in FOMM, FO3edit will only load the main files (Fallout3.esm and .exe), the five DLC, and ONE other mod. This one other mod depends on the order I put the mods in in FOMM.

Any idea why it's only loading one mod, regardless of how many I check? All I know is that the FO3edit said that it's the load order for FOMM. I looked into the right load order, but it's still doing it. The manual's FAQ I used didn't seem like the exact same problem I'm having, so maybe it's another problem...

So you're saying that the mods (masters and plug-ins) are in order in FOMM and checked?

Try right-clicking in FOMM, select Export Load Order. Save it to your Data directory. Restart FOMM, and again right-click and Import Load Order. Close FOMM. Then start FO3Edit to see if that fixed it.

Also, are you using ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated? I don't think it's related, but you never know, and you should be anyway :)

If it persists, contact ElminsterAU (FO3Edit's creator) via the link on the FO3Edit page.

• 2 weeks later...

It's okay, I figured out what the problem was. Thanks for your help!

It turned out that one of the mods I use, "Abandoned Village" does not work. I am well aware of this, as my game immediately crashes no matter what so long as "Abandoned Village" is checked. The mod was high up in my load order, and when FO3edit tried to load it (which I did to see if it didn't work due to conflicts), the file was so messed up that FO3edit couldn't load it, and trying to load it halted the loading process. As long as I leave "Abandoned Village" unchecked, it loads everything fine.

Thank you for your help! Sorry for the drama...