BIG PROBLEM

wesaynothin

New to the forum, but not the game.

Just wanted to say thanks for the info on that particular error.

Here's what I did, not sure if this is what caused it or not though. After quite awhile of not playing this, I decided to re-install the game. Ok, no problem there. Installed Tribunal, used the updated patch, then installed BloodMood and the update patch to that as well. Then I headed to bethsoft.com to look around and found another patch just for Morrowind ( without the expansions I was assuming ).

Well, I went ahead and updated it with Morrowind_v1.2.0722. That's when I started seeing the errors like the first guy had asked about. So, following your instructions, I uninstalled everything, even deleted the folder that was created for it, re-installed Morrowind with Morrowind_v1.2.0722 patch, and Tribunal with its patch, and then BloodMoon with its patch. Everything works fine now.

Could that have been the reason maybe? ;)

I believe that both Tribunal and Bloodmoon have all patches released prior to their going gold included with them. Therefore, it is not necessary to install any previous patches for Morrowind and Tribunal if you have Bloodmoon installed, nor is it necessary for you to install any previous Morrowind patches if you have Tribunal.

This is the same reason why you get error messages when installing Tribunal after Bloodmoon. Tribunal acts as a patch, downgrading your executable version and overriding bug fixes that were included with Bloodmoon.

Archived