ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Thompson .600 Nitro Express

EssGeeDee

Yeah, that looks way better! Just keep working on it, you won't be able to do expert work on your first try.

Mhmm. Once it's in a reasonable state, I'll need someone to help me texture. I just can't figure that stuff out.

Ok, now I need to know how to make a hollow cylinder with thick edges, like a gun barrel or something.

Once I know how to do that, I'll add the flash hider/compensator, and a proper, decent reflex scope.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured that part out. Now I need to know, is there a way to make the limb that I hit explode every time I get a critical with this weapon?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks for the credit! It'd be really cool to see this mod improve. The community needs more skilled modders. Practice makes perfect, so remember that.

So, good luck!

Oh, and does it use a new projectile, or a vanilla one? Because with a custom projectile you could increase the Impact Force, causing enemies to fly backwards on death.

Hey, thanks for the credit! It'd be really cool to see this mod improve. The community needs more skilled modders. Practice makes perfect, so remember that.

So, good luck!

Oh, and does it use a new projectile, or a vanilla one? Because with a custom projectile you could increase the Impact Force, causing enemies to fly backwards on death.

It uses its own custom projectile, yes indeed! At the moment it uses the Minigun projectile mesh, but is 3 times faster and has about double the impact force.

And no worries on the credit part, you did help out after all. :)

Looks like a great first mod. I'll be sure to download it this weekend to have fun hunting Radroaches with pure overkill.

Hey, to anyone out there:

I'm going to try and make a script for this, every time you fire the .600, it cripples your right arm by 5-10%. However, I have no freakin' idea where to start. Oh, and there would be a perk you could pick up to negate this, possibly after 200+ shots are fired...

Eh, I'm not sure how exactly to make the gun damage limbs each shot. You could do it simply (I think) by adding a weapon effect to it that damages the right arm. It's run on each shot. You'll just have to make a new object effect. Otherwise you could do it in script, I think the correct funtion is "DamageRightAttackCondition" or something. I'm not entirely sure, as I don't use that particular funtion very often. For the perk, you could just make a quest script that checks the player's kill count. However, I'm pretty sure GetDeadCount only works on a single BaseID.

Yeah, that looks way better! Just keep working on it, you won't be able to do expert work on your first try.

Mhmm. Once it's in a reasonable state, I'll need someone to help me texture. I just can't figure that stuff out.

Ok, now I need to know how to make a hollow cylinder with thick edges, like a gun barrel or something.

Once I know how to do that, I'll add the flash hider/compensator, and a proper, decent reflex scope.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured that part out. Now I need to know, is there a way to make the limb that I hit explode every time I get a critical with this weapon?

There used to be a weapon in the 2142 pack that had guaranteed dismember on hit, but it was removed. The next best thing I can think is adding the bloody mess perk to the weapon:

scn WeaponBloodyMessPerk

short Check

Begin OnEquip player
 if player.hasperk BLOODYMESSPERK
	 player.addperk YOURBLOODYMESSPERK
	 set Check to 1; Value denotes that the player didn't have the perk already
 else
	 set Check to 2; Value of 2 denotes that Player has the perk already
 endif
End

Begin OnUnequip player
 if Check <= 1