Mom

plopk45

hi guys i was just wandering if since your dad dies in the game mabye we can re introduce your mother into the game since we diddnt really know alot about her....i Know she died at birth but thats the thing dad said that he kept alot of secrets from you in the vualt so she might still be alive somewhere in the wastes. My idea is you hear a radio distress signal saying somthing like.... james if your out there please help me......I have been captured by these creatures i dont know what they are but please help me....i dont have alot of time...........and so,

But when you turn up she is shocked to see that her son has finally returned to her and thinks its a trick by the super mutants but you explain about your dad and all that... that.

then after that she follows you backo to your player house in megaton where you and her can live a peaceful life.

and it would be really awsome if this mod had dialog in it.

please can someone make this mod i would really like it and other various people.

Thanks so much for listening and please can someone make this mod......Cmon it will be awsome if made.

what u say guys.... :thanks: