[RELz] Gunslinger Girl Followers v2.0

5ivexxxxx

Gunslinger Girl Followers

Version 2.0 of my awesome, expansive companion mod is finally out. It adds five characters from the anime Gunslinger Girl into the game as followers. This does not use SCC or FOSE, and is not like any other anime mod out there for Fallout 3.

THE GIRLS:

Triela: Triela uses a shotgun, and wears rather tomboyish clothing. She's the oldest of the girls, and likes to do her own thing in combat.

Rico: Rico uses a sniper rifle, and is very loyal. She'll always be happy, no matter what.

Henrietta: Henrietta uses a Submachine gun, and easily gets attached to you. She'll defend you with her life.

Claes: Claes is distinguished by her glasses. She always takes them off in combat, and puts them back on afterward.

Angelica: Angelica is loyal, just like Henrietta. She likes to use a pistol, and will follow orders to the letter.

FEATURES:

Each of the girls, found in Tenpenny Tower, have numerous dialogue options and are quite useful in combat. The main parts of this mod are as follows:

- You can buy ammunition for them at rather high prices, good for when you're out in the wasteland and want to stock them up, or if you have a lot of caps to waste.

- They can repair stuff, but not very well at first. After finding a repair book (there's one for each girl) you can give it to one of them and they'll be significantly better at repairing. The books are all hidden in hard to reach places, and you can ask each of the girls where their respective book is.

- You can also use skill books to increase their combat skills.

- You can find gifts to give them throughout the Wasteland. Triela likes teddy bears, Henrietta likes cameras, Claes likes pre-war books, Angelica likes Picture Books (a new book I created, there are over 200 in the Wasteland to find!), and Rico, for lack of a better gift, likes hugs.

-You can give the girls praise, or reprimand them. This will affect their disposition toward you.

-They all have unique radios that can be used to give them orders and teleport them to you. This last function allows them to join you in DLC areas, like The Pitt and Point Lookout.

-They all have their own skill set and SPECIAL points. They're quite a bit tougher than most NPCs, and are set to essential, so they will only go unconscious.

REQUIREMENTS:

This mod requires a few other mods, namely the Enhanced Children mod, the CUTE body replacer, and the School Uniforms mod. The links to those are on my mod's page. There are also some weapon mods that I recommend you download, if you want the girls to use the guns they use in the Gunslinger Girl series. Those are also on my mod's page.

OTHER:

If you have any recommendations, or if you find any bugs, please post them here or in the mod's comment section. The link to my mod is: Gunslinger Girl Followers. If you want a large companion mod with a lot of features, please download it! And if you like it, endorse it, of course.

Do you have the option of telling The Prince of Pasta story?

Ooh, that sounds like a good idea. I guess if the player has at least one or more Picture Books, there could be a dialogue option to tell her the story. Great idea! I'll definitely add that!

looks great!

i would however strongly request you use some better child head replacers, vanilla girl heads look like horses.

Your mod is awesome though, dont get me wrong, but the faces i see in the screenshots make me cringe. If something better can be found this mod would be FLAWLESS! ;)

Ah, and I would, but I am not strong in that area of the modding Force. And there are no other child head replacers, to my great misfortune.

But luckily, it's only Triela's face that looks really odd. Rico's is a bit strange, but the others, especially Henrietta, are quite good. In my biased opinion.

Hopefully this mod gets the attention it deserves. You're pretty lucky, Skree. You have a massively popular mod. I have to deal with the stigma of a mod that's (gasp!) related to anime. Once people get beyond the stereotypes, then this mod will prosper. I hope.

Ah, and I would, but I am not strong in that area of the modding Force. And there are no other child head replacers, to my great misfortune.

But luckily, it's only Triela's face that looks really odd. Rico's is a bit strange, but the others, especially Henrietta, are quite good. In my biased opinion.

Hopefully this mod gets the attention it deserves. You're pretty lucky, Skree. You have a massively popular mod. I have to deal with the stigma of a mod that's (gasp!) related to anime. Once people get beyond the stereotypes, then this mod will prosper. I hope.

Well, I'll download it. I recently wiped my mods folder clean, all I have is FOOK2, MMM, FWE, and WMK.

Yeah, I need moar followaz NAO!

Y'know, it's really great when you make a mod that not only other people enjoy, but you yourself enjoy. For me, this mod is like that. I don't have Rico and Triela follow me around just to put my mod to use, I hire them because they're great companions. I also feel that way about my upcoming mod, which improves the Ghoul Safari quest from Point Lookout.

Man, modding is awesome! :)