HUD and crosshair help!!!

Zykon

Ive been lookin at the GECK and Fallout.ini file for a while now ,, but cant really see if there is a way to do this,, does anyone know how to remove the color from the crosshair when turns red when u hover over an enemy or keep it from changing colors ,, so that way it doesnt inform u of an enemy in that direction? I love playing a sniper chara and i dont like it when i am informed of such things as to the where-a-bouts of my enemies.. and also is there a way to remove the red dots from the compass to?

if anyone can help me i would love any info that could help me remove these affects will be much appriciated..

thanks for any help u can provide!!!!!

I've use the options in DarN's UI to remove the NPC indicators from the compass, but I'm not sure about changing the functionality of the crosshair like that. If the "hostile" colour was changed to the normal colour then it should remove the indication, but I don't know where in the XML files, if anywhere, that could be changed.

Cipscis

I've use the options in DarN's UI to remove the NPC indicators from the compass, but I'm not sure about changing the functionality of the crosshair like that. If the "hostile" colour was changed to the normal colour then it should remove the indication, but I don't know where in the XML files, if anywhere, that could be changed.

Cipscis

Check out the mod Crosshair Toggle. Not sure if it does what you need but offers some extraordinary options for the crosshairs.