Simms

Gob

Bigsley

Least:

Daniel Agincourt

Dr Li

Bob

That mom of the boy that runs around in Rivet City, and himself

Outcasts minus Casdin, he's a cool guy and exchanges loads of 5.56 ammo for my stuff

BoS before doing stuff for them

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desmond is perhaps the only character out there that my RP can relate to, too bad he's got to go for that sole reason when I actually get to Point Lookout :-/ Will make for an interesting and emotional play, though.

Sydney and Moira are dolls, Lucy West is love on first sight and I love the robot from Existence radio too. As for hates, the irritating kid in Rivet City & his mother are up high, the Outcast that starts trouble in the Anchorage base is a *ban* idiot and the guy who collects brain pieces was awarded with about the only real minigun kill I ever made in the game :/. And Li, of course. Betty too, now that I think of it.

My Favorite... Charon. I love that Ghoul. He is a good fighter, a good pal, even if he is loyal to you all because of a contract.

My least... Daniel Alincort. He's a b*tch. I hate his guts... every time he runs his mouth it makes me want to rip his spine out and shove it down his throat.

Thats just me.

• 2 weeks later...

Most: Dad and Eden, simply because of their voice-actors. Bittercup, she's a little wild thing. Sarah Lyons, I never see her do any wrong. Outcasts are also rad, most of them anyways.

Least: Pretty much every NPC with an attitude, ESPECIALLY Desmond.

• 5 weeks later...

most : Moira :biggrin: can't imagine living in the wasteland without her craterside supply :mellow: since most of modder put their stuff there.

least : those outcast,they think too highly of themself.

Most: Liberty Prime because he is awesome , um RL-3 because he is awesome too and don't need to be goody two shoes to buy him, and Sarah Lyons caz she is hot lol.

Least: well lets see! ALMOST all of the NPCs! but i wil try to name them

Dr.Li demanding!,Mother curie!!! for *pooing* the water again! after i cleaned it!!!, paladin tristin for being such an [beep] and never gave me one cent!!!! finishing the game doesn't count!!!, and danial agincort or whatever his name

Most:

Tulip - About the only ghoul I do like. I always see her first before doing anything else in Underworld.

Alex Dargon - unlike his colleague he is a nice person and is interesting to talk to.

Harkness - makes a good follower even if he is a bit a jerk to begin with.

Least:

Victoria Watts - I can't stand force-greeters. Here, have a frag mine, put it in your pocket for later. No, I don't want to help you. But I will steal your android. Go away!

Daniel Agincourt - Blame me for everything. What did I do? I didn't go out of my way to save you in the Taft Tunnels, that's what. Run in front of my plasma rifle and get gooped, good one! Idiot.

Dad - Still treats me like I'm 5 years old.

Paladin Tristan - I just don't like him. He's a knob.

Rothchild - His line, "Don't hurry back," makes me want to punch him. I just don't like him, and that voice.

Seagrave Holmes - Loser! Using Enclave Commander I had most of the residents bound in the stairwell and he was still trying to pick up Vera :blink:

There are more that I don't like, not many more that I actually like. But, they're my top lists.

Favorites:

Moria-Shes great,quirky attitude and a real character(unlike 90% of the rest) I wish her repair skills were better tho:/

Bittercup-Shes mean with a Browing M2 or an M60 ISW. I feel bad for anything caught in her triggerhappiness...and shes funny,i always get a kick out of her.

Sydney-Shes got a cool little toy and is an ammo vender for my more...explosive needs.

Flak/Lucky-Best selection

RL3-hes amusing,

Gob,Nova,Lucy-are all real characters who you can sort of relate to.

Bigsley-hes just funny. "Oh look i slept in my own drool puddle.."

Eh:

Charon-Great fighter,kind of anoyying after awhile when he constantly says "I dont like this place" ITS MY OWN HOUSE DAMMIT! You dont like it you can wait out side!

Sticky-Please sticky,I gave you Dragonskin and an AK.least you can do is KILL the damned radskorp!

Red/Shorty-Shortys good in combat ill give him that,but i do like it when he doesnt listen.Red is an awful shot.

BOS/Outcast/Enclave-youre all the same wearing fancy smanchy power armor.still doesnt stand up to my Shrike Ares very well. I love how I accidentally kill 1 outcast and the entire group hates me

Burke-Hes alright,could have had more meat behind him but I still kill him 9 times out of 10.

Garza-You just picked up a freaking gataling lazer use it!

I want to kill or i do kill

Roy Phillips-I cant stand him. Hes anoyying. I like to silently kill him in his sleep or from a long range shot from one of my sniper rifles.

Anna Holt-I hate this small woman.More than Li. Every time I find her,I kill her a diffrent way. Shotgun,grenade,mine,hell i shot her with the MIRV once..Totally worth it.

Li-Pompous.Reminds me of an ex.Sorry lady world dont revolve around you.

Dad-I like beign an errand boy while looking for your sorry ass.

Zimmerman-I do the whole quest and I get both rewards.I waste em both and its fun to do.

Favorite:

The Megaton Friend - Gives and laudes. Well, at least untill you talk to her again. You think the male Lone Wanderer would get to know her eventually.

Lucy, Bumble, Joseph etc - The Good Lamplaight Kids. Nice enough, especially the optimal ending to Rescue. They know thier rules, but understand REspect.

Agatha - I just love this woman. Really nice, pleasant to be around. Wish there was more interaction (outside AP).

Meh:

Moira - Nice enough, yet eccentric. Would probably like better, had not there been so many life-ending missions she put me though.

Three Dog - Good for radio, just not in person. Wish there was more interaction (not AP!!). Doesn't really let you crash at his pad.

Sarah Lyons - She even tells you that she won't do it with you.

Want. To. Kill:

Elcair, Mcready, Princess, etc - Old. Fashioned. Discipline.

Roy Phillips - Completely ruins the chance for harmony, in this shitty wasteland.

Tenpennys lapdog, what his name - tries to be smooth, lacks his masters class. No cool villan here

Love to hate, hate to love:

Wherner - Lesser of two evils, really.

Almost anyone from the pitt - Their lives just seem so hollow, empty, and forgettable. I understand why, but when all the characters are like this, nothing good, or bad stands out.

Eulogy Jones. Bastard. I enjoy killing this man. But, damn, evey time I hear him, I hear, Works every time!...

Tenpenny - Evil up his yabbo boffin pikey lorry* guv'nor, but just so un-assuming.

All Four:

Dad - Selfish, selfless. Strong, but weak. Equals good and bad voice acting.

* All the words I learned from Top Gear.

Least: Pretty much every NPC with an attitude, ESPECIALLY Desmond.

Desmond is the only one who should give you attitude. Most of them (like Evan King in Arefu) are little b*tches before the Lone Wanderer. But to desmond you're just some punk kid with a bit of potential. He's James Bond's Ghoulified post-apocalyptic stand-in for crap's sake! 200+ years of badassery and still kicking! Put up against his experience yours is nothing, a splendid litttle prologue compared to Desmond's long and shell-case litttered history. IF anyone could take the LW back to school it's Desmond, and only Desmond.