Faction Request **willing to pay**

ATTACK1942

I am willing to pay up to $30 for someone to make a modification that'll put a faction into Fallout 3 called the Gilbert Consortium. PM me if you are interesting and I will reply to you back with the details. :thanks:

you do realize that creating a new faction is like 5 clicks ?

you could do that in 5 minutes (unless they are supposed to actually have a purpose)

Well I dont know how to really do that and all I really want is just them to be seen walking around the wasteland such as the Outcast patrols.

I dident think it was that easy... Can someone please tell/teach me how to do this then? ...Im new to the GECK and have no idea how to work with it... And thanks for telling me so I wouldent be suckerd into losing $30

I dident think it was that easy... Can someone please tell/teach me how to do this then? ...Im new to the GECK and have no idea how to work with it... And thanks for telling me so I wouldent be suckerd into losing $30

Well, to be taught how to use Geck will cost more then 30 bucks... :biggrin:

Im looking more along the lines of free or $30 teaching and since the GECK web site doesn’t help this is basically he only thing Ive got.... :confused: