When is the ODST mod coming out

corupdead

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a PM on the first of this month from spc saying:

"ODST was made as a gift to People who are in the Military as a thanks. The Original Work was donated and it was edited so it could be used

in fallout."

but a while before that some time in October I got a pm from him saying:

"Well it is my plan to release the armor, my custom character/ Race...probably not, just because it feels like it is the one thing that is completely mine."

So What one is it? or is it a case of two different people saying two different things? :unsure:

I got a PM on the first of this month from spc saying:

"ODST was made as a gift to People who are in the Military as a thanks. The Original Work was donated and it was edited so it could be used

in fallout."

but a while before that some time in October I got a pm from him saying:

"Well it is my plan to release the armor, my custom character/ Race...probably not, just because it feels like it is the one thing that is completely mine."

So What one is it? or is it a case of two different people saying two different things? :unsure:

The former was the original idea, the latter seems to be the direction he was going later on in development.

I think someone should just relese the armour. Im thinking that it would catch on so It would be a good Idea... just throwing that out there. :whistling: From the pictures I have seen its ready to be realesed it seems to be just a matter of Spcspectre getting to his computer. :confused:

for one he wants something nobody else has, even the starcraft2 armor was originally supposed to become a private mod

for another was the model donated by nathan to the troops and not the average nexus brat

and for another nother do you guys beg all day long and spectre likes to share

hence hes prolly mixed up, on one hand he wants to share, shared hapiness is twice the hapiness, but on the other he also wants to feel special like we all do and have somin only he has

id say just be patient, he cant release the mod atm anyway and neither can i, wait till hes back at home or wait for junin to release his version...

if you want the piece right away go and buy that armor like everyone else... a custom armor might take about a month to create tho