The worst game you've ever played?

Birrii

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My least favorite game was probably Deus Ex:Invisible War. I LOVED the first game, but the second one was terrible. It still amazes me that the series managed to fall so far in just one game.

Yeah I wonder what Deus Ex 3 is going to be like. I already heard a few things I didn't like so much but as long as you don't compare it to DX1 I bet it's going to be pretty fun.

I guess I'm going to reveal myself as an "old-time" gamer here.... :blush:

But my choice for worst would be NWN I. It was such a huge let down after the truly excellent Baldur's Gate series.

And... uhm... please don't beat me up too, too badly... but I was singularly unimpressed by the unmodded version of Oblivion.

Once the game is changed by mods like OOO, Dark Darnified UI, and a whole host of other simply amazing plugins, it's an excellent game, however. So many, many thanks to all of you modders out there, and kudos to Bethsoft for creating such a highly modddable game. :thumbsup:

Fair enough Sarya ;) But, I'm actually not as familiar with these forums; almost all of my posts are in specific mod threads, which I take it mirror in here?

I'm only just starting to wade into the forums proper.

Anyway, so I don't go veering too much off-topic, another game I really disliked would be Fable. The horribly juvenile world and "manly" arm pumping were just too much for me to take.

Deus Ex 2. I'm giving it another try (never got far) but the old annoyances are still there. Awful long loading times, glitchy AI (not that DX1's AI was good), annoying UI, way too limited inventory, universal ammo, the occasional CTD... I want to like it and really try not to compare it to Deus Ex 1 but I just can't seem to enjoy it.

Hm, lets see....I am not really a big fan of MMOs, but I have played a few, and I HATED them.

World of Warcraft, for 15 dollars a month, this game sucks horribly, at least for me. Not gonna get into detail, but I could write 5 pages about things I hate about the game.

Runescape, LOL need I say any more? Played that for about 5 minutes then never played it again, nothing personal to anyone but that game was gay as all ****. If there was ever an MMO for homosexuals it would be Runescape.

Anarchy Online, sure its free, but its free for a reason......

Champions Online, thought it would be something different, but ended up hating it even more than WoW.