VESA Desk Mount Question

I'm looking for a VESA desk mount for my monitor. I have two computers on my desk, my work iMac and my gaming pc. The gaming pc sits on the floor and right now I have the monitor sitting perpendicular to my iMac when I'm not gaming. I would like to get a desk mount to swing my gaming monitor in and out of the way rather than slide it across my desk everytime.

Ideally the swing arm would have to reach 22" from the edge of my desk to the center. I've only found arms that extend 16" so far.

Any tips?

Have you looked at Monoprice? Here is a direct link to their monitor mount page. http://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=113&cp_id=11326

I also looked at Amazon and they had some.

One problem with the arm length is the weight of the monitor - if you mount one that is too heavy for the mount it could break dropping an expensive monitor. So be sure to check the weight range before buying.

Thanks for the link, bben, there are some good options. One of the stands I like has a weight tolerance of 33lbs but a monitor max dim of 22", that seems a bit odd to me, at a 33lb tolerance you would think it could mount larger LED monitors, like my 27" Acer.