Winchester 1897 Pump Action Shotgun

l0n3llyw0lf

Excusme, can I request someone to make Winchester 1897 shotguns please? I've included some examples and design. Thanks be4 :) .

Models :

Weapons design from FPS Banana:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/models/827

I've seen on various web there was a long barrel and short barrel. But I think it is more appropriate and look great with a short barrel combined with u bayonets mods and bullets belt in rifle butt as a weapon decoration :). What do u think ?

An altered version of the mesh and texture of this shotgun could work. Just adjust the pump handle, make the barrel darker, and add a bayonet lug. The Lincoln's Repeater animations would work rather well to give the illusion of pumping the shotgun.

An altered version of the mesh and texture of this shotgun could work. Just adjust the pump handle, make the barrel darker, and add a bayonet lug. The Lincoln's Repeater animations would work rather well to give the illusion of pumping the shotgun.

Hmm... but for some reason i don't really like with the butt, 'couse it looks rigid for me. Better make new original Winchester 1897 butt for the shotgun :).