ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

P90

ChaosReaper

well, i've found multiple P90 topics and 1 mod but it is not exactly what i'm looking for, so here goes. I know we all love the P90 (its my favorite anyway) well, I'm hoping that a good modder will see this topic and say, "I love the P90, this sounds like fun!" Now lets cut to the chase. I was hoping for black P90 that weighs 7 pounds, uses it's own unique 5.7x28mm ammo, uses a custom animation that doesn't look crapy (one of the reasons i didn't like the 1 mod out there), has a 50 round capacity, and has a small reflex sight on the top that, when you go to zoom, your character actually looks through but it doesn't magnify anything, it should just have a dot to help aim. it should be full-auto. the real gun shoots 900 rounds per minute but you can do what ever you want with that as long as its ROF is high. the ammo should be a little less common then the 5.56 ammo. and the gun should not be very common. the damage should be low because the ROF should be high and compensate the lack of damage making the gun balanced. also, on rare occasions npcs and enemies should have it.

here's an image.

I can only wish you good luck on the custom animations bit, as animators are few and far between and you can only replace reload animations, not put in new ones.

You probably could, but it would probably be inconvenient for those who use rifles from other mods that use the assault rifle reload animations.