A VERY SMALL REQUEST!! 5 minutes max!!

mutle

i was playing Real time settler, but i couldn't find a good location... and when i've found it it was filled with radioactive goo and gases.... so my request is that someone removes the readiation and the smoking-pools of goo...

it's just north of hilltop shacks... it's a huge pit with multiple entrances. from hilltop shacks just go north some steps and you'll see it...

so?

To be honest, I don't really have the time for it, but it will be quick. If you're willing, I'll tell you what you need to do:

These instructions will be deceptively long, but I'm trying to be detailed to avoid confusion.

Load up GECK.

Go to File>Data

Select Fallout.esm and press OK

Next, go to File>Save As and save your plugin before you get too carried away.

Once that's done, you'll be looking at the default workspace. The bottom left window is where you'll select the space you're working in. It will probably be easiest to find a nearby interior and navigate to the place in the wasteland that you're talking about. (All the wasteland cells have coordinates, but they're not often very descriptive).

In order to do that, here's what you do:

In the bottom-left window, make sure "Interiors" is selected and find an interior that's close to your location of choice.

At the entrance, you'll see a semi-transparent yellow (or sometimes red) box with a pyramid pointing into the cell. This is your COC marker. Basically it's your spawn point when you enter a new cell. Double-click on that and it will ask you if you want to view reference marker for whatever number it's assigned to that instance. Say yes, and it will load the other side of the door.

From there, navigate to your location and start deleting the things you don't want there. Once you're done clearing toxic waste, hit save and load it with your other mods.

That should do it. PM me if you've got questions.